Flint Heart on Mon, 17 Jul 2000 09:25:40 -0400 (EDT)

RE: [PLUG] censored

> I *SERIOUSLY* doubt that Nick was censored because of a long .sig. Altho 24
> lines is way too much, nobody gets set to "moderated" for a rambling .sig.

No but sigs over 4 lines are bad netequitte.
I think it has more to do with him starting long threads irelevent to
plug.

> Darxus (aka Nate) doesn't strike me as the type to be so petty. If he was,
> there would have been more than one of us set to "moderated" for some of the
> venom we've posted in heated discussions. So it must be something even more
> over the line.

Well he can be :>  I've known him for quite some time now.

First I think if he's going to be moderated we should know a reason.
Second is what he was moderated for put into the list faq/rules.  If not I
think he should be warned and that they be added to the list.(if he wasn't
warned) I re-enabled your chaosreigns account after you didn't listen to
my warnings because you didn't seem to understand that i was tellign you
to behave on my machines.(you still don't behave and I still leave your
account enabled.  But if your going to treat others harshly i can likewise
return the favor.
Third although nic can be abnoxious at times online (no
offense nic) I find censoring obnoxious and evil.  Make the rules.  If he
breaks them again censor him.  the signal to noise ratio here isn't that
good.  But without set rules this list turns into a dictatorship.
Forth I spent most of the weekend with both of you so if this is a
personal grudge get over it.

N-Tropy