Son To on Tue, 15 Aug 2000 23:28:24 -0400 (EDT)

[PLUG] doubling bandwidth and achieving network redundancy

I do not know much about routers so can someone tell me if it is possible
to achieve this using a Linux router.

My bellatlantic ADSL is unreliable. It would work great for a week or so
then disconnects me. I have to restart pppoet.

Suppose I get two ADSL line from two different ISP, can a Linux router
be configured so that traffic is load balance between the two lines? A TCP
data stream is sent/recieve using both lines. If one line goes down, my
internal network should not notices the broken connection.

thanks for any info.

-son