Darxus on Sun, 8 Oct 2000 11:44:03 -0400 (EDT)

[PLUG] somebody find a bigger place for plug to meet !!

Some of you may have noticed that at this past meeting, we had 42 people,
in a room that probably comfortably fits about 30.  There was one guy
sitting in a chair just outside the doorway.  Plus the lack of
ventilation.

This group really needs a bigger place to meet.  Preferably in center
city.  The only requrirement is seating for more than 40 people (things
like cieling, walls, light, and heating strongly preferred -- okay, a
floor is a requirement too).

Things like a computer projector & ethernet access to the internet would
be nice, but aren't mandatory.

A fee for the use of space, I think, is unlikely to work out with this
group.

If you've got any ideas, please respond to this list or myself.

--
http://www.ChaosReigns.com