Michael Leone on Fri, 12 Jan 2001 14:37:45 -0500

[PLUG] GPG signature question

Does your gpg key signature ever change? If not, what would stop me from
copying a signature that appeared in some other email, and pasting it at the
bottom of this mail? How would you know that I've pasted somebody else's
signature, and not my own?

I'm presuming that gpg won't be fooled by this, and so this won't really
work; I was just wondering WHY. Also HOW.