Michael Leone on Mon, 5 Feb 2001 14:34:08 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Need Virus Information

hahaha@sexyfun.net
> and the subject is always been about "Snow White and her Seven Dwarfs"

Correct; the name is random, and can change with each sending. The type is
semi-random - either exe or scr.

"Name of attachment: Random with EXE or SCR file name extension "

http://service1.symantec.com/sarc/sarc.nsf/html/W95.Hybris.gen.html