qumak on Tue, 20 Mar 2001 20:25:46 -0500

Re: [PLUG] South Jersey Linux User's Group alive and well.

Le Mardi 20 Mars 2001 02:47, vous (Gerald Neale) avez écrit :
> --- Darxus@ChaosReigns.com wrote:
> > On 03/19, Gerald Neale wrote:
> > > This is to inform you that there is and has been a
> > > thriving Linux user's group in South Jersey since
> > > summer of 2000. The group is fifteen strong and
> >
> > the
> >
> > > meetings are quite interesting.
> >
> > Okay, so now there are THREE south jersey linux
> > users groups ??
> >
> > http://www.PhillyLinux.org/groups.html:
> >
> > http://sjlug.20m.com/
> > http://slug.happyduck.org/
> > http://web.p3.net/~tmonzo/SJLUG.html
> >

> > Somebody please tell me that at least 2 of these are
> > the same group.
>
> Two are the same group...so really there are only two
> South Jersey Linux User's Groups. Chalk it up to the
> growth of Linux in our area. Until last week I didn't
> know that the other group existed. They are fairly
> new.

which 2 groups are these?  to my understanding (and i run the one, which is
...'sleeping' we'll say) there are actually 3, and we all started around the
same time (summer 2000).  interesting stuff eh? ;)

--qumak(james)