Tim Peeler on Thu, 24 May 2001 13:14:53 -0400

Re: [PLUG] RedHat 7.1 glibc2.1 Backward compat - revisited

On Thu, May 24, 2001 at 12:45:28PM -0400, William Shank wrote:
> align bits properly?
These are things I've picked up reading the lkml, I'm not an expert.  I
haven't taken a design or architecture course, just relaying what I've
'picked up'.  If there's no need for proper bit ordering in binaries
then excuse my ignorance.

Tim