MaD dUCK on Thu, 24 May 2001 23:45:29 -0400

Re: [PLUG] RedHat 7.1 glibc2.1 Backward compat - revisited

also sprach Michael Leone (on Thu, 24 May 2001 10:49:38PM -0400):
> We're not talking about Debian; we're talking about RH7.

right, but a kernel's a kernel, and on both, redhat machines and
debian machines, i have always compiled the kernel with make ... using
the standard Makefile, and not edited it for kgcc compliance. i am
sorry i threw debian in, i was just wondering WTF redhat's up to??? i
mean, they don't expect you to change the kernel Makefile before every
build, huh?

there's someone in my head but its not me.
                        -- pink floyd, the dark side of the moon, 1972