k hill on Mon, 4 Jun 2001 12:32:17 -0400

Re: [PLUG] lilo issues

Kevin Brosius wrote:

> > Ok, I just reinstalled, and I am having the same problems. I told
> > install to put lilo in the mbr, the partition is bootable, but it just
> > goes straight to windows.
> > When I insert the boot disk I made during install the screen shows
> >
> > kristin
>
> Very odd.  Is there more than one hard drive in the system?

No. I wish.  It is a PI133, whoaaaaaaa, slow down there CPU!, with
nothing special about it. I have installed RH and Turbolinux without
issue, my so had similar issues with this, same CD, maybe it is a bad
burn? He fixed his though, and I can't be stood up. I am messing around
in toms root boot and it just informed me there is no lilo.conf. and
what little reference is to lilo is in sbin which is symlinked to bin
and goes on to say it does not exist.

Perhaps I should go back to bed.

kristin