Darxus on Tue, 19 Jun 2001 04:00:09 -0400

[PLUG] more pretty colors in the phillylinux keyring graph

http://www.phillylinux.org/keys/phillylinux.jpg

For each node:

Red is proportional to the number of people who have signed the key.
Blue is proportional to the number of others' keys the person has signed.

I'm hoping this will incourage more people to participate in keysignings
more often.

This started as an attempt to make it more graphically obvious that CJF has
never actually signed any of our keys.  While it didn't turn out as obvious
as I hoped, I think it did turn out much prettier :)

If you haven't read it, more info on the keysignings is at
http://www.phillylinux.org/keys/

--
http://www.ChaosReigns.com