Darxus on Wed, 11 Jul 2001 11:20:06 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Re: keysigning tonight

On 07/11, Brian Epstein wrote:
> My apologies for not contacting you sooner about the key signing.  Had
> your participation instructions requested the key a week prior to the
> meeting, I would have given it to you at that time.
>
> I don't appreciate being publicly chastised on a forum that I am new to,
> about an unpublished rule I was not privy.
>
> If it is that much trouble, a simple, private email stating that a key
> signing party would be inconvenient due to the lateness of receiving the
> key would convey your message without public humiliation.

You are very correct, I didn't state anything anywhere about a timeframe
for submitting keys.  Tact hasn't seemed to be one of my strong points.  If
I felt that this timeframe was unmanageable, I would have emailed you
personally and told you so.

Please try not to feel chastised or humiliated.  That was far from my
intention.  It was not stated anywhere, nor obvious, that it would be more
approprate to send your key sooner.

I've been chastised for my tone here before....

--
http://www.ChaosReigns.com