eric@lucii.org on Sun, 19 Aug 2001 01:10:08 +0200

Re: [PLUG] mobile access to internet

To all who responded... thanks for the suggestions -

This one, in particular, I investigated and had a problem with
Comcast's $14.95 set-up fee and $0.15/Minute connection fee.

I'm going to call a couple of local ISP's in Colorado Springs
(Thanks for the MegaPOP link) and see about getting simple
dial-up for a week or two.

Thanks again!

Eric

--
#   Eric Allan Lucas
# "Oh, I have slipped the surly bond of earth