Fred K Ollinger on Wed, 5 Sep 2001 17:50:15 +0200

[PLUG] can connect again

	I'm running debian potato + kde xtras and I can't run apps by
typing them from a term. It says I can't connect. Is there a way to open
this up? I looked at all the files and gave Anybody perms to connect, but
this still comes up:

Xlib: Client is not authorized to connect to Server
soffice.bin: cannot open display ":0"
Please check your "DISPLAY" environment variable, as well as the
permissions to
access that display (See "man X" resp. "man xhost" for details)

I've been working on this for a bit as I know that it's a common error,
but I can't crack this one. Any solutions?

Fred