Mike Leone on Wed, 12 Sep 2001 20:20:10 +0200

Re: [PLUG] Re: Online Petition for the SSSCA [OT]

> > Can you tell me what the "proposed" Security Systems Standards and
> > Certification Act is?
>
> Yes.

And yet you haven't ... told any of us what it is, I mean. Even in a
nutshell. And please don't say "Go read the link".

Nor have you told us why YOU think this is a bad thing.

(Note that this is not to be construed as any indicator of what *I* think
about this; I wanna hear why *YOU* think the not-yet-proposed bill is bad)