gabriel rosenkoetter on Sun, 13 Jan 2002 17:20:14 +0100

Re: [PLUG] Re: Mac OS X

On Fri, Jan 11, 2002 at 10:06:10PM -0800, Leonard Rosenthol wrote:
>          Actually, you CAN use XWindow-based applications fully integrated
> with all those other applications.  They still look like X apps though
> rather than having the Aqua "look & feel" - but that's also comforting that
> they look and act the same as they do on other Unices.

Cool. That wasn't working the last time I hijacked a friend's tiBook
and set this up for him.

>          Yes, it's the Titanium ;).

Mmmm. The new, white iBooks are cute... the tiBooks are clearly
better in every way. (Well... except for the fact that pressing
their built-in volume keys sends a totally haywire adb signal that
causes NetBSD kernels to drop into the debugger, but that's more of
a documentation problem than a hardware problem, really.)

--
gabriel rosenkoetter
gr@eclipsed.net