Naresh Reddy on Sat, 2 Mar 2002 18:58:28 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Computer Problems

Yeah, when I use my NIC I also get the problem too. But then again, I also
get it when I am not using my NIC. How can I fix this on-board problem?
Reset my BIOS (which I think is already at its default). Also, if its a
on-board problem, won't my freezing happen immediately, instead of 15-20
mins later?

Thanks
Naresh

Naresh Reddy