Bill Jonas on Wed, 24 Apr 2002 03:50:14 +0200

Re: [PLUG] should I updated the detailed keysigning participants pages ?

On Tue, Apr 23, 2002 at 07:19:07PM -0400, Darxus@chaosreigns.com wrote:
> Does anybody think it's really worth my time to update and maintain
> them ?

I don't really think it's worth the trouble.  If someone wants the
information, it's stored in the signature itself.

Or, considering this fact, if you wanted to go ahead and keep
maintaining those pages, you could write a script or two to assemble
them...

"They that can give up  essential  liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."        -- Benjamin Franklin