Kyle R . Burton on Fri, 10 May 2002 21:20:12 +0200

[PLUG] Impressions from ACPE 2002

  http://www.seul.org/edu/acpe2002.html

  "More to do... Our greatest resource is our local user group. We need to
   help schools and LUGs around the country make connections. Towards this
   end we're going to start promoting a July 4th. software freedom day.
   Sponsored by LUGs all over America, this event will bring together
   Unix/Linux experts and schools to establish local support connections
   for training and migration to GPL software."

  "I'll send out more on the software freedom day later. I hope you'll help
   get your LUGs and schools together."