Samantha on Tue, 14 May 2002 19:30:23 +0200

Re: [PLUG] kernel won't boot

This is in reply to a while back, but I feel I ought to let those who
helped me know what going on.

I did do what LeRoy suggested. Recompile again. I did. Still same problem
(Says loading LinuxNEW and then reboots, and repeats the same thing again,
and again).

It can't be the kernel, because I did get it to boot before. Infact I am
running it on my machine right now. I just need a few more add ons like
nfs.

Still trying though. :(

-Samantha

Samantha