JP Toto on Tue, 4 Jun 2002 08:40:48 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Hardware resellers

Im pretty partial to buy.com myself. Dell has great
coupons for their online store that you can snag at
http://www.dealcatcher.com

For new stuff on auction I like Ubid
(http://www.ubid.com)

Electroseller (http://www.electroseller.com) has free
shipping right now only it's not free shipping because
they jacked up the cost of all their stuff. It's more
like a 1% off sale :-) Anyway, they have lots of weird
and sometimes hard to find stuff.

Hope that helps.

Cheerios, - JP
--- "W. Chris Shank" <chris.shank@acetechgroup.com>
wrote:
> I know we have talked about this in the past - so
> please forgive this rehash
> - where are some good places to buy hardware online?
> I know crucial is the
> place for RAM, but where can I go for a SCSI
> controller?
>
> Thanks

=====
JP Toto