Mike Pflugfelder on Wed, 19 Jun 2002 11:02:51 +0200

[PLUG] Email encryption

Hello all,
	I'd like to get into encrypting / signing my e-mail, but I don't
understand some/all of what's out there.  Could someone help me figure this
stuff out.  In particular, some of the questions I have are:

Are GPG and PGP different solutions?  Are the compatible?
Does PLUG use GPG?  To me, it seems that way.
If GPG and PGP aren't compatible, how many of you have both keys?
Where could I go to get software to integrate into Outlook? (It's my primary
MUA)

Any additional information would be helpful as I'd like to get this right
the first time.

Thanks,
-Mike Pflugfelder