gabriel rosenkoetter on Tue, 25 Jun 2002 17:09:09 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Anyone want to come over with a Windows laptop for Verizon...

On Tue, Jun 25, 2002 at 05:05:13PM -0400, ian reinhart geiser wrote:
> Did you have commercial DSL?  gr said that for commercial you did not need the
> install disk, only for residential.

No I didn't. I said that Sean hadn't used Windows to configure his
Verizon DSL (which I'm fairly certain is residential) and later
retracted the statement after thinking back on what actually
happened.

Someone else (you, Ian?) suggested that the commercial DSL might not
need this configuration, but I don't think anyone's asserted that
that's the real state of affairs.

In any case, I wouldn't know, since I deal with Verizon as little as
possible. (Like, say, waiting six hours for them to take a new T1
out of loopback today...)

--
gabriel rosenkoetter
gr@eclipsed.net