multiple seriousity on Mon, 1 Jul 2002 00:36:48 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Through cell phone to Internet - perpetual mobile contract

On Mon, 1 Jul 2002, Paul wrote:
> What you're told and what the fine print says might not always be the
> same, unfortunately.

This is why you always ask for someone's name whom you talk to, and make
notes of the date and time, and if they (whoimever they is, be it an ISP,
a credit card company, the phone company) see if they give confirmation
numbers or whatever.

--
msimons@slackware.com INFORMATION*MEDIA*PHOTOGRAPHY msimonsmail@yahoo.com
Creative Arts Resource Project : PTMaterials Exchange : www.pleasetake.org