Arthur S. Alexion on Sun, 4 Aug 2002 15:13:15 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Fwd: Acrobat Reader for Palm OS via Unix

On Sunday 04 August 2002 09:55 am, Leonard Rosenthol wrote:
>  The Acrobat PDF Viewer for Palm will display any PDF that the
> desktop ones can - though they need to be converted using the desktop
> tools first (and they only exist on the Mac and Windows).

Right,  I was looking (in vain it appears) for a unix converter/conduit.

BTW, the product that I originally mentioned is simply an HTML
converter/conduit/viewer and has nothing to do with PDFs as I had been
led to believe.