JP Toto on Mon, 5 Aug 2002 11:29:44 -0400

Re: [PLUG] party server

Was that quoted right off of today's slashdot post? ;-) Im kidding. I checked out the web site this morning. Seems like it's pretty phatty phat. I even found a link to a php-SAP-DB tutorial.

Cheerios, - JP

Noah silva wrote:
I know people will think I'm a whiner, but...

Why do mySQL and PostGreSQL always get mentioned, but SAPDB
doesn't.  Compare speed and features...  SAPDB competes with Oracle the
other two really can't touch it...