W. Chris Shank on Fri, 30 Aug 2002 03:10:10 +0200

Re: [PLUG] Picnic/PLUS event photos

stan had his camera at the swap meet, but he only seemed to be interested in taking pictures of my baby.

BTW: the swap meet was cool. i wished that more people had been there and more people took my stuff, but i got some goodies. thanks everyone who was there swapping. i owe someone a favor too. better send me an email so i know who you are when you come to collect ;^)

multiple seriousity wrote:

PS: I have seen no links for photos from the picnic that unfortunately
I missed.

There were no photos taken this year of any of the various events that I am aware of. I didn't have my digicam batteries charged and didn't notice anybody else with one this year. We were too busy enjoying the events. :D

I do have some photos from last year that I gotta get posted, and for that
matter someone from Brooklyn NY last year attended and took photos but I
never got his photos and am not sure his name or email so they are lost in
the blasmos somewhere.

I will probably make a follow up post about the swap meet sometime soon.