Riffer, Morgan on Mon, 16 Sep 2002 17:50:09 +0200

RE: [PLUG] Philly computer/nonprofit jobs

Speaking of nonprofit computer related jobs, this is one that has passed my
desk that someone might be interested in. Feel free to pass it along.
Anyone interested in the job should contact the center as listed below (not
me).

Morgan

Computer CTR facilitator
FT computer learning center instructor/facilitator wanted to implement
training program for residents of subsidized housing dev and surrounding
community.  Resp include: outreach to potential employer and assisting
students in job training and ofc software.  Must be sensitive to resident
needs.  Pref background in computer tech. educ. and human services.  Salary
nego. Send resume to Manager c/o Chester Apts, 1225 W. 9th St. Chester, PA
19013 or fax to: 610-874-2744

-----Original Message-----
From: multiple seriousity [mailto:msimons@slackware.com]
Sent: Friday, September 13, 2002 3:06 PM
To: plug@lists.phillylinux.org
Subject: [PLUG] Philly computer/nonprofit jobs

Ugh,

  I was going to pass on these two following positions, but as it turns
out, it looks like that it may require one to become a slave to
microsloth making needy nonprofits dependant on the fun fun fellow.

Anyways instead of that (I will pass the jobs on anyways, but..) I would
just point out www.idealist.org  which is a great site for finding
nonprofit jobs in the region, I have previously seen plenty of other tech
(& nontech) jobs come up too..

anyways, here they are...
http://www.idealist.org/jobs/90056/90988
 60-75k