Time on Wed, 25 Sep 2002 15:09:20 -0400

[PLUG] Gnome Terminal, Vim & Numeric Keypad

This is something I've been searching for using Google for a while and
haven't found an answer too yet. It seems Gnome-terminal has a problem
with when you use vim within it and try to type out numbers using your
pc10x keyboard numeric keypad. ETerm/XTerm's don't have this problem,
which from what I've read has much to do with the termcap entries in
/usr/share/terminfo/ as opposed to gnome-terminal's useage of
libncurses.

Does anyone know of any work-arounds or fixes etc? TIA.

--
Regards,

Time

   13