W. Chris Shank on Mon, 21 Oct 2002 15:10:14 -0400

Re: [PLUG] OT: Linux Business Forum

Paaaa -- leaseeee!!!

I'm so sick of hearing the someone to sue argument. If the US Gov't can't
successfully sue M$ for being an illegal monopoly - then I don't know how
a business is going to sue them - or anyone else. Plus, there are so many
technical implimentation details to hide under - it would take years to
sift through all the crap. How many failed IT projects do you think have
occured, especially during the bubble? Nowhw many of those companies do
you think were sucessfully sued for for the failed implimenation?
Actually, how many are even around to sue? The only one who get's sued is
the small integrator. You're susceptable whether you integrate Windows or
Linux.