multiple seriousity on Thu, 24 Oct 2002 13:33:13 -0400

Re: [PLUG] [LBF] What *NIX certs looks good to upper level corp folks?

On Thu, 24 Oct 2002 epike@isinet.com wrote:
> topics might have been modified.  The exams are $100 each
> and there are total of 4 exams (2 level 1's and 2 level 2's).

Or, if you register for the Linux World Conference and Expo (NYC coming
up..) or... the other ones.. they tend to offer free LPI certification
testing Level 1 & Level 2
http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/linuxworldny03/V33/index.cvn?ID=10020

This is for tutorial, conference session, and platinum pass attendees.

Of course, these are pricey, but if you're going to register at these
level anyways, you might as well.

--
msimons@slackware.com INFORMATION*MEDIA*PHOTOGRAPHY msimonsmail@yahoo.com
Creative Arts Resource Project : PTMaterials Exchange : www.pleasetake.org