John Lavin on Wed, 6 Nov 2002 09:50:04 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Meeting 2002-11-06

On Wed, 6 Nov 2002, gabriel rosenkoetter wrote:
> Barring Guillermo saying otherwise during the day today, I'd say
> we're not on for a meeting at USIP this evening, but come to the
> keysigning at LISA if you can.

I'm not registered for LISA. My impression is that I can go to the
BOFs without a fee but do we still have to register?

Walk up registration stops at 5pm according to the website and I won't be
able to get there that early so I hope I don't have to be registered...
-john