Edward M. Corrado on Wed, 27 Nov 2002 09:00:06 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Webbased file sharing?

Thanks for the hint about phpGroupware. I tried to check it out last night
but couldn't get to the site. However, it looks like it may be back online
now (although very slow), so I'll check it out latter.

I did come up with another program called Owl on sourceforge that uses the
PHP/MySQL solution that I may try.

Ed c.