gabriel rosenkoetter on Tue, 10 Dec 2002 12:00:07 -0500

Re: [PLUG] SPAM from being a list member/poster

On Tue, Dec 10, 2002 at 11:30:12AM -0500, Kevin Brosius wrote:
> Really?  Odd.  The first hit on google for my name and PLUG is
> http://lists.nothinbut.net/mailman/pubarchive/plug/2002-March/thread.html
>
> And yes, the page does resolve.

Noticed that after I sent my email myself, and I was surprised to
see it still there, since nothingbut.net doesn't host the mailing
list right now, to the best of my knowledge.

If they've got the archives back up, does this mean that list
traffic could move back there from mct's machines?

In any case, we have no *current* archives...

--
gabriel rosenkoetter
gr@eclipsed.net