gabriel rosenkoetter on Tue, 31 Dec 2002 15:01:07 -0500

Re: Speakeasy - Re: [PLUG] Verizon Business DSL

On Tue, Dec 31, 2002 at 02:30:02PM -0500, gabriel rosenkoetter wrote:
> Since I can keep my old line up via a wireless link to the new
> apartment, [...]

Btw, this means that the previously-advertised free wireless access
in the Swarthmore business district will be down (or at least less
useable; I do have three base stations...) for a bit. When things
are set in the new apartment, I'll be setting it up a bit more
carefully. I'll post details later, maybe a (link to a--I take this
as obvious, but apparently not everyone does ;^>) coverage map.

--
gabriel rosenkoetter
gr@eclipsed.net