John Lavin on Tue, 31 Dec 2002 19:47:14 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Verizon Business DSL

W. Chris Shank said:
> I can't speak about verizon, but I just went with Speakeasy. So far it's
> great. Although it's a little expensive, I got a sys admin package - 2
> static IPs and no restrictions on hosting server(s). As far as the
> equipment goes, i got a modem (bridged) that I plugged into a hub then
> into the machine. Works great- all ethernet.

I need one static IP and am served by DirecTVDSL now.  Leroy mentioned
that you get a deal for switching.  Did they mention that?  I'm calling
them after the new year to find out...  Who wants the referral?  ;-)
-john
--
John Lavin
jlavin@ccil.org