Bill Patterson on Wed, 01 Jan 2003 13:50:30 -0500

Re: [PLUG] other Philadelphia-area groups?

This site mentions us somewhat in error as follows:
Philadelphia Area Linux Users Group

                Meets from 7 to 9 PM, the first Wednesday of the month at
Towne Pizza,1900 Pine Street,
                Philadelphia, PA, 215-545-7730.
                Website: http://www.phillylinux.org/

Somebody* should contact them and let them know that people should check the
website.

Bill

Michael C Finn wrote:

> This link appears to be a fairly recent list of what user
> groups are in this area.
>
> http://www.bitzenbytes.com/topics/groups.htm
>
> You also might want to check out the annual Trenton Computer
> Fest site.
>
> http://www.tcf-nj.org/

*This is a little story about four people named Everybody, Somebody, Anybody,
and Nobody.  There was an important job to be done and Everybody was sure
that Somebody would do it.  Anybody could have done it, but Nobody did it.
Somebody got angry about that because it was Everybody's job.  Everybody
thought that Anybody could do it, but Nobody realized that Everybody wouldn't
do it.  It ended up that Everybody blamed Somebody when Nobody did what
Anybody could have done