Jon Nelson on Fri, 9 May 2003 17:01:05 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Zaurus users?

Gregson Helledy said:
> I just got a Sharp Zaurus SL-5500 and am looking forward to playing
> around with it a bit.  Anyone else on the list have one?  If so, were
> you able to sync to a PC running linux?

I have an ipaq running Familiar and Opie (which close to the Zaurus) and i
sync with Qtopiadesktop (ftp://ftp.trolltech.com/qtopia/source).  There is
another app called kitchensync that syncs with Evolution.

here is one post from the Opie list:

----
> How to I can sync all my evolution data with opie pim?

You can use KitchenSync which is available in alpha status from
http://www.handhelds.org/~zecke/latest.tar.gz

Or there is an OPIE connector present for Multisync though I have  no direct
link, search http://multisync.sourceforge.net

Everything is work in progress.
----

Jon

> Greg Helledy
>
> --
> Privileged/Confidential information may be contained in this message. If
> you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for
> delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver
> this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message
> and notify GRA, Inc. (postmaster@gra-inc.com) immediately. Please advise
> immediately if you or your employer do not consent to Internet e-mail
> for messages of this kind. Opinions, conclusions and other information
> expressed in this message are not given or endorsed by GRA, Inc. unless
> otherwise indicated by an authorized representative independent of this
> message.

Trooper Jon S. Nelson, Linux Certified Admin.
Pa. State Police, Bureau of Criminal Investigation
Computer Crimes Unit
Work: 610.344.4471 Page: 866.284.1603
jonelson@state.pa.us