Bill Patterson on Mon, 19 May 2003 10:39:04 -0400

[PLUG] CS or MIS??

MIS is probably more of a business degree major, rather than either an
arts or science degree.  Recognize that your interests may change over
time.  But just changing jobs may give you more perspective on those
interests.  Enjoy!

Bill