JP Toto on Mon, 9 Jun 2003 19:37:20 -0400

[PLUG] Looking for 19" Rack Cases

Hi all. Im looking for some used/cheap rack server cases to use for my
cabinet once I move into my new digs. Ebay has a decent selection but
shipping can be expensive. Likewise for some of the retailers on the web.
Does anyone have any 19" rack cases (preferably w/ rails but Im not terribly
picky) they'de like to sell or know anyone else that would? Any leads would
be great!!

---
JP Toto
ViceClown@yahoo.com
jtoto@member.fsf.org

"186,000 miles per second. It's not just a good idea... it's the law."