Jason on Mon, 7 Jul 2003 17:41:05 -0400

[PLUG] OT: Unix/Websphere contract opportunity

I apologize up front if this is a little off topic, but I know that there are
probably others besides myself looking for work. I'd go for it myself if I
wasn't swamped with working on a new business venture and had any websphere
experience.

A friend of a friend has an immediate contract opportunity. It's not fulltime
and probably for not more than a few months. I'm told that Websphere
experience is a must.

So, if anyone has a strong websphere and Unix background, please let me know
if you are interested, or know someone who would be a good candidate. I can
put you in contact with the right person.

The description I was given didn't make a great deal of sense to me (other
than Solaris and JRE), but goes as follows:

Webserver / Appserver  (SF V480, Solaris 8, WAS 4.0.4, JRE 1.3.1)
- The Web Server will be running the solution server modules providing the
business logic as well as hosting the browser pages for the user
interface. This will be a fault tolerant implementation having two machine
connected through  a CSS load balancer.

Cheers,
Jason Nocks