halverson on Thu, 7 Aug 2003 15:02:07 -0400

[PLUG] Re: dsl/directv cable alternatives

>Since I have DirecTV, I was thinking of going with their net connection
>and have ordered information (their site is worthless).

DirecTVinternet is bankrupt. FWIW, I went with Megapath, which is one
of the highest-rated providers on broadband.com, and have not had
a single outage/issue since I made that decisions. They are a little
pricey though, 60/month for their lowest ADSL package (600/96 IIRC).