Stephen Gran on Thu, 4 Sep 2003 18:16:07 -0400

Re: [PLUG] LDAP + Exim question

On Thu, Sep 04, 2003 at 06:05:13PM -0400, Stephen Gran said:
>   user = ${local_part}

OK, I'm a moron.  The problem was not with the directory setting, it was
with the 'user' line - exim wants to deliver the mail as user 'fred',
because that's what I told it to do, but of course the user fred does
not exist on the system (no libpam-ldap yet), so it fails.  Ignore me -
I spent the day learning about LDAP, and it's going slower than I like.

Will write back once I break everything with libpam-ldap :)