Jeff Abrahamson on Mon, 6 Oct 2003 09:02:04 -0400

[PLUG] Self-certifying File System

Anyone used SFS?

    http://www.fs.net/sfswww/
    http://www.fs.net/sfswww/sfsfaq.html

From the FAQ,

    What is SFS?

    SFS is a network file system that provides strong security over
    untrusted networks. At the same time, SFS goes to great lengths to
    prevent security from hurting performance or becoming an
    administrative burden.

I'm thinking of setting it up as a nice way to access my data at
school from home. I currently use ssh, but it would be even faster to
run emacs at home against a remote file than to display back an emacs
session.

--
 Jeff