Douglas Lentz on 22 Oct 2003 13:29:01 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Sharing Latex document with Word users ?

Chikrii Softlab has a commercial product TeX2Word (they claim it
converts "any
TeX based formats such as LaTeX"). There's a 30 day free evaluation.
http://www.word2tex.com/products/tex2word/. I have never used it,
myself.
Perhaps you could persuade your department to buy a copy, if it's any
good.
There's a reduced price academic license, it seems..

There's also a shareware product TeX2Word. Wilfried Hennings maintains a
list
of TeX converters at http://tug.org/utilities/texconv/textopc.html. I
like this
page, WH is doing a good job. I recommend starting here.

HTH