Sandhitsu R Das on 22 Oct 2003 15:53:01 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Sharing Latex document with Word users ?

> >(I'm just a bit surprised that a Penn Engineering
> >professor hasn't seen latex.)

He has. But he doesn't want to deal with it.

> For that matter, what ever happened to double-spaced documents printed
> on paper?  All it takes to make notes on paper is a pen!

The point is, he wants to make the corrections on screen, so I have to
give him something that is viewable (with the structure of the document
and the pictures) as well as editable for him.