Marc Zucchelli on 30 Oct 2003 13:22:02 -0500

[PLUG] ssl weirdness... help!

I have a client whose website we are hosting.  We just
transferred the site to a new server and purchased a
new secure certificate for it.  Its a shopping cart
site, now *I* can use the shopping cart without any
problems, but the client and some of his customers can
not, it appears when they click on checkout and it
brings them to the https URL, it just kinda hangs and
times out, they are using compuserve, anyone have any ideas?