Walt Mankowski on 27 Jan 2004 19:01:02 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Tracking down expired domains

On Tue, Jan 27, 2004 at 12:53:23PM -0500, George Theall wrote:
> The Internet Archive's WayBack machine has copies of the pages from
> a couple of dates, most recently June 5, 2002:
>
>     http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://cdapa.org

George,

You're a life saver!  I'd completely forgotten about the WayBack
Machine.  Looks like they have quite a few pages off the June 5 2002
link.  I never saw the original site before it went offline, so I
don't have any idea how up to date those pages are.  I'll forward the
link off to the user and see what she thinks.

Thanks!

Walt