Magnus Hedemark on 6 Feb 2004 19:14:02 -0000

Re: [PLUG] What became of the wireless mesh talk?

On Fri, 6 Feb 2004, Jason wrote:

> You might also want to check the archives for references to the d-w_talk
> mailing list.
>
> The only reference I have available at the moment is the email address:
> d-w_talk@airpower.com

That mailing list is dead, and run by someone with commercial motives.
It's also a terribly configured mailing list, and the source of spam.  I
had a helluva time getting off that list.

Basically it's still on my plate but was deferred by a three punch
combination of job change, new baby and bad weather (who wants to go up on
a roof this time of year?)

I'm sitting on a bunch of hardware to try this out in the spring.