George Gallen on 11 Feb 2004 16:20:03 -0000

RE: [PLUG] Fax, email broadcast system?

Title: RE: [PLUG] Fax, email broadcast system?

another option is to pay for the service (outsource it).

We work with Xpedite systems, (www.xpedite.com).

The reason I say this is if you have a fair amount of faxing
that needs to get done (one document -> many #'s), you will
wind up tying your phone line up, long distance charges, etc.

The blastfaxing companies can fax hundreds at a time, for a
fairly inexpensive amount.

Just remember, you will need to keep an exception list for those
that don't want to be faxed to from you (which we run our lists
through BEFORE we send it to the blastfaxers)

For one document -> one fax#, try (if still in business) (www.faxaway.com)
there you setup an account, and you email them the document to fax
within the emailname is the fax# to goto (like what hylafax does).

George