Jeff Abrahamson on 17 Mar 2004 04:41:02 -0000

[PLUG] books to review

I've updated the PLUG web site with two links: books available for
review and books reviewed.

If you're interested in one of the many books we have available for
review (it's yours to keep), drop me mail.

If you reviewed a book and you're not the one review I managed to keep
track of, please let me know.

Thanks.

I have class again on Wednesday evenings, so I won't be making a PLUG
meeting until July at the earliest.  It's a cool class, though:
probabilistic analysis of recursive algorithms.  Yeah, never mind
me...

--
 Jeff